Yellow turban headbands with elastic in the back, featuring a floral pop bloom print. The pink option shown in the last picture is available here: https://www.kennedyelise.com/listing/874005049/pink-twist-headband-floral-boho-turban
:: Approximate Inside Measurements (taken flat; unstretched) ::
Width • 8 in.
Height • 9 in.
:: Care Instructions (also included in package)::
Machine or hand wash cold.
Use mild detergent.
Iron on low or medium heat.
Dry clean optional.
Do not twist / wring to dry.
:: Keep In Touch ::
IG :: kennedyxelise
WWW :: kennedyelise.com
Feel free to contact me with any questions!
I accept payment through PayPal, major credit cards, and Etsy gift cards.
Cancellations are only accepted within 24 hours of purchase.
Shipping from United States
I ship using either USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Currently, I only ship to the United States and Canada. If there are any shipping overages over $1.00, I will refund you the difference. All orders are insured at no extra cost to you.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
In the event that you are not happy with your purchase, I won't be happy either! You can return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund, but please notify me within two weeks (14 calendar days) that you plan to return it. Return shipping is the ***buyer's responsibility***.
+ Face masks are not eligible for returns for hygienic reasons. +
All handmade items are made by me, so there may be slight variations in design placement on items. I do my best to represent items in detail. Please contact me if you have any issues with your order.
Neckties and pocket squares are usually ready to ship, but some may have a turnaround time of 1 - 2 weeks (not including shipping time). Please understand that this is a one-woman (sometimes two-women) operation, so I work as fast as I can while maintaining quality. However, in the event that there is a major delay in production, I will keep you up to date.
All clothing is measured flat, meaning that the measurements should be doubled. (i.e., if the waist measurement is 12 inches flat, it would amount to 24 inches total.) Please measure yourself to be sure that the item will fit. If you are not entirely sure, try measuring something that fits you properly, and compare the measurements.
IG :: kennedyxelise
WWW :: kennedyelise.com
Thanks again for visiting my shop! Please feel free to contact me with any questions that weren't covered here. :)
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom skirt order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Analytics is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kelsey Tobie, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kelsey Tobie, 3016 Linmont Lane, Eustis, FL USA 32726
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make custom items?
Hi there! At this time I only make the items that are offered in my shop. Please keep an eye on my shop for more updates. In the meantime, take a look around and see what I've got to offer!