I’ll be the first to admit it – I’m not an organized person! And because I’m so scattered, I have a hard time seeing a project through to the end. As a result, I have a lot of unfinished projects and a googolplex of other ideas. I feel like my lack of organization is stopping me from getting anything done! So to help me calm down, I’ve decided to set clearly defined goals for myself. I haven’t established deadlines yet, but at least I have a starting point.
I’m listing them here because even though I doubt that too many people are reading this, I’ll feel a little more motivation to avoid letting anyone down. So, without further ado…
Short Term Goals
Create a logo & header(okay, so these are done, but it feels good to have something already crossed off!) Remove the plus sign from my name(alright, let’s get serious now!)
- Make at least four skirts per month to build up the shop inventory😱
- Become more active on Instagram, getting inspired and connecting with other creative minds
- Commit to blogging once a week
- Learn a new sewing technique or craft at least once a month. Hello, Craftsy!
- Use my fabric scraps to make something else
- Organize my sewing space
Long Term Goals
- Learn how to make my own patterns!
- Offer custom orders to the public
- Stay calm and let Kennedy Elise grow organically 😊
What are your shop or blog goals? Maybe there’s something I should add to my lists!